We are committed to quality dentistry through proven treatment options. Our advanced training, state of the art equipment and high quality materials, provide our patients with unsurpassed quality and comfort. Our one location offers convenience and complete dental care when considering dental surgery, restorations, and routine dental care.
Our Dental Team prides itself on providing friendly, compassionate, and quality care. Each patient presents with individual needs which requires personal planning and treatment. Whether it is routine dental care or comprehensive dental implant reconstruction, our goal is to provide this individual care.
The ABOI/ID Diplomate designation symbolizes the highest level of competence in implant dentistry. Certification by the ABOI/ID attests to the fact that a dentist has demonstrated knowledge, ability, and proficiency in implant dentistry through a rigorous examination process.
|American Board of Oral Implantology and Implant Dentistry|
Candidates for Fellow membership must be AAID members in good standing, have practiced implant dentistry for at least five years, completed 400 hours of continuing education, provide both the surgical and prosthetic phases of dental implant treatment and meet the experiential requirements.
|American Academy of Implant Dentistry|
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- New Hampshire Dental Association
- World Academy of Radiosurgery
- Littleton Chamber of Commerce
- Franconia Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau
- Fellow of AAID
- New York Oral Implantology Maxicourse
- Advanced Dental Implants and Bone Grafting
- CEREC-CadCam Cerec Restorations
- Class V Laser Certification
- Sleep Apnea Certification
- Diplomate of ABOI